SCI-FI-LONDON is proud to once again be the official festival partner of the Arthur C. Clarke Award, the UK’s premier prize for science fiction literature.
This year’s winner will be announced during festival week, at a special ceremony presentation held on the evening of Wednesday 1st May at The Royal Society in London.
The shortlist for the 2013 award is:
- Nod by Adrian Barnes (Bluemoose)
- Dark Eden by Chris Beckett (Corvus)
- Angelmaker by Nick Harkaway (William Heinemann)
- The Dog Stars by Peter Heller (Headline)
- Intrusion N by Ken MacLeod (Orbit)
- 2312 by Kim Stanley Robinson (Orbit)
The winner will be selected by a judging panel nominated by the British Science Fiction Association, the Science Fiction Foundation and SCI-FI-LONDON.
Win a set of all six shortlisted books plus two VIP tickets to the award ceremony on 1 MAY by answering this simple question: What is the original story that became the film 2001: A Space Odyssey? Email your answer to email@example.com