We are proud to once again to be the official partner of the Arthur C. Clarke Award, the UK's premier prize for science fiction literature.
The six shortlisted books for the Arthur C. Clarke Award for best science fiction novel of the year 2014 are:
- God's War by Kameron Hurley (Del Rey)
- Ancillary Justice by Ann Leckie (Orbit)
- The Disestablishment of Paradise by Phillip Mann (Gollancz)
- Nexus by Ramez Naam (Angry Robot)
- The Adjacent by Christopher Priest (Gollancz)
- The Machine by James Smythe (Blue Door)
The 6 shortlisted titles were selected from a record-breaking 121 individual eligible submissions, put forward by 42 different publishing houses and imprints.
The winner will be announced on Thursday 1st May at an exclusive award ceremony held at the Royal Society, London, and taking place as part of the SCI-FI-LONDON Film Festival. The winner will be presented with a cheque for £2014.00 and the award itself, a commemorative engraved bookend.