Connect with London’s smartest film watching crowd, connect with thousands of amazing filmmakers, connect with our fantastic audience!
We love our festival and all those who come and connect with us. If you want to properly interact with smart, affluent and damn right fabulous people then get involved with us today.
Here is our latest sponsor deck
The next festival runs Wed 15th – Wed 22nd May at the Prince Charles Cinema, Leicester Square and Stratford Picturehouse, in London’s Olympic Borough.
Need a copy of our logo?
We can offer many touch points including:
MEDIA AND PROMOTION OPPORTUNITIES
- Your logo on all print media including tagging on ads in our media partners like SFX and others
- Full page ad in festival’s souvenir programme
- Mention and logo in 30,000 flyers distributed across London
- Shout outs and competitions to our social media network (around 25k subs)
- Solus email to our database (10k)
- Video messages played in front of all film screenings
- Video adverts played on our new VOD platform
- PoS opportunities, sampling and literature distributed
- Festival audience questionnaires/polls and data capture
- Overall exposure through all partners in excess of 5million OTV.
And this is just part of what we can offer you, lots of media attention, great audiences who trust us to show them cool new things, a vocal crowd of ABC1s with disposable income, a cool London event with international profile.
We are an internationally renowned independent film festival with a smart, affluent, vocal, cinema-going audience. Not a convention, not full of stalls selling toys and memorabilia, but a showcase for some of the best science fiction film from around the world.
You will be in good company too. Here are some of the organisations who have worked with us over the years.
“SCI-FI-LONDON Film Festival is a significant contributor to London’s film cultural life. The strong audiences achieved by its screenings are a testament both to the city’s appetite for science fiction film and to the work the festival does in bringing new audiences to the genre.“ Film London
The festival is known for challenging narrow definitions of the genre (‘the science fiction film festival for people who don’t like science fiction’) and our dedicated team of staff volunteers ensures we deliver one of the friendliest festivals around.
The website, www.sci-fi-london.com provides a year-round integrated portal with news, reviews, social networking and competitions while www.sci-fi-london.tv is a free internet TV channel showcasing science fiction shorts, features and interviews.
To discuss your involvement contact:
Louis Savy (Festival Director)
Email: louis [@] sci-fi-london.com