SCIFI IS THE MAINSTREAM.
Connect with London’s smartest film-watching crowd, connect with thousands of amazing filmmakers, connect with our fantastic audience!
20 years old
We started our festival because we love science fiction film, we love science and technology, and we care about the future. In May next year, we will celebrate our 20th annual festival.
10 days with a captive audience
We love our festival and all those who come and connect with us. As well as the build-up to the festival, we offer our sponsors a 10-day window into the minds of our audience. If you want to properly interact with smart, affluent and damn right fabulous people then get involved with us today.
Below is a snapshot of our facebook fans, it’s a good mix. They care about politics, social and climate change, they want to eat healthily, to make a difference, to be counted and heard. On our social media, they are active and vocal. If we trust you, they will.
We offer many touchpoints including:
MEDIA AND PROMOTION OPPORTUNITIES
- Your logo on all print media including tagging on ads in our media partners.
- Full-page ad in the festival’s souvenir programme
- Mention and logo in 30,000 flyers distributed across London
- Shout outs and competitions to our social media network (around 35k subs)
- Video (cinema) messages played in front of all film screenings
- PoS opportunities, sampling and literature distributed
- Festival audience questionnaires/polls and data capture
- Overall exposure through all partners in excess of 5million OTV.
And this is just part of what we can offer you, lots of media attention, great audiences who trust us to show them cool new things, a vocal crowd of ABC1s with disposable income, a cool London event with an international profile.
We are an internationally renowned independent film festival with a smart, affluent, vocal, cinema-going audience. Not a convention, not full of stalls selling toys and memorabilia, but a showcase for some of the best science fiction film from around the world.
Our website, www.sci-fi-london.com provides a year-round integrated portal with news, reviews, social networking and competitions while www.watchscifi.com is a free internet vOD/TV channel showcasing science fiction shorts, features and interviews.
To discuss your involvement contact:
Louis Savy (Festival Director)
Email: louis [@] sci-fi-london.com